STANDARD OFFSHORE was established in Singapore early 2013. As a One-Stop Project Engineering Company, we assist our Clients in providing Engineering, Repair and Inspection services to their oil rigs, offshore vessels and ships.
Our uniqueness is to carry out quality work professionally and safely in the offshore environment. Supply of products, materials and spares are available whenever required and we will do our best to source for the best priced items for our customers.
We pride ourselves on efficiency, quality, professionalism and our impeccable safety record. We have a pool of well-trained and equipped inspectors with necessary skills ensuring your assets are compliant with certification guidelines. We use personnel with Rope Access capability for any work at height instead of traditional scaffolding or cradle systems as it is more cost effective for our customers.
STANDARD OFFSHORE is a fast growing company, adopting the open culture concept, whereby employees are allowed to share their knowledge, ideas and suggestions freely. This is also why we have a team of Elite members to handle all you requirements and needs, ensuring everything are done according to standards with good quality, so as to give you an ease of mind.
Our Mission Statement
STANDARD OFFSHORE is one of the fastest growing company providing value-added offshore services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the process.
Our pledge is to establish long lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of our elite team.
To expand STANDARD OFFSHORE regionally and globally, having presence in every region of the world.
Our Core Strategic Priorities
STANDARD OFFSHORE work towards three core strategic priorities, Quality, Health, Safety, and Reliability.
At STANDARD OFFSHORE, we understand the importance of quality in the execution of our work. Quality is the foundation upon which STANDARD OFFSHORE's reputation has been built, and we are constantly striving to improve the quality of our management systems, our training programs, and our field services.
STANDARD OFFSHORE complies with established protocols and procedures in the execution of our work.
STANDARD OFFSHORE adheres to detailed Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) programs, maintaining an Integrated Management System that satisfies the requirement of ISO9001:2008, ensuring that our work is executed according to the highest industry standards.
Health & Safety
STANDARD OFFSHORE is committed to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, the public and our environment. We conduct our work in accordance with a detailed safety program and site-specific health and safety plans.
Since the company’s inception, STANDARD OFFSHORE has maintained an exemplary safety record.
Below are the safety statements that standard Offshore has been active with in recent years:
- Safety and health in our company must be a part of every operation. Without question, it is every employee’s responsibility at all levels.
- We will maintain a safety and health program conforming to the best practices of organizations of this type. To be successful, such a program must embody the proper attitudes toward injury and illness prevention on the part of supervisors and employees. It also requires cooperation in all safety and health matters, not only between supervisors and employees, but also between employees and their co-workers. Only through such a cooperative effort can an effective safety and health program be established and preserved.
- The safety and health of every employee is a high priority. Management accepts responsibility for providing a safe working environment and employees are expected to take responsibility for performing work in accordance with safe standards and practices. Safety and health will only be achieved through teamwork. Everyone must join together in promoting safety and health and taking every reasonable measure to assure safe working conditions in the company.
- Identifying and reducing the risks of all types of work activities that have potential to produce personal injury
- Providing instructions, training and supervision to improve individual's understanding of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency procedures
- Involving individuals in occupational health and safety matters and consulting with them on ways to recognize, evaluate and control workplace hazards
- Ensuring that everyone (including visitors and sub-contractors) complies with appropriate standards and workplace directions to protect their own and others health and safety at work
- Providing adequate systems and resources to effectively manage rehabilitation and return to work processes
Our goal is to prevent all occupational injuries and illness. STANDARD OFFSHORE will seek to achieve this by:
STANDARD OFFSHORE adheres to Occupational Health and Safety Management System that satisfies the requirement of OHSAS 18001:2007, intended to help control occupational health and safety risks.
STANDARD OFFSHORE is bizSafe certified and has attained the level of BizSafe Star.
At STANDARD OFFSHORE we believe that reliability is the foundation of any successful business.
From the top down and the bottom up, we strive to be reliable in all aspects of our work. That means making all reasonable efforts to stay on schedule and on budget, performing our work in a safe, reliable manner, and returning phone calls or emails promptly to address client problems or concerns.
We have worked hard to ingrain this attribute into our company culture, and we are always open to feedback from our clients. We hope all of this will allow STANDARD OFFSHORE to remain one of the most dependable and reliable inspection and engineering service companies in the industry.